GFM Founder, Thierry Bayle, has been invited to be a keynote speaker at INNO TEXTILE Meet Up Forum in Lviv which takes place from July 3rd to the 5th 2019.
As a Young Designers, StartUp or SME, you can also have the chance to attend a business of fashion workshop on the 3rd.
Topic - Top 6 Ps to build a global and profitable Fashion Brand.
Not to be missed. Many case studies to share to help you
Set up the Brand effectively
Identify and convert Buyers
How to grow sales internationally including the back office opportunities and challenges
How to break into the USA market
InnoTextile Forum key topics
Creative Workshop: "Digital Printing: Is it a Real Breakthrough in the Ukrainian Fashion Industry?"
Expert discussion of business leaders. What contributes to success?
Moderator: Oleksii Dovhanich, owner of " United Fashion Technologies"
• Roksolana Bogutska, designer, owner of the brand Roksolana Bogutska
• Konstantin Tkachenko, co-owner, general director of the company "Seventh Heaven"
• Vasyl Karpyuk, production director of the Joint-Stock Company "Edelvika"
• Yulia Sokolova, marketing manager,
• Miroslav Bilyk, director of the company "Lacor"
Master Class: "Digital printing on fabric: opportunities and prospects"
Conducted by "Epson Europe B.V.", company "Seventh Heaven", company "Lacor"
Creative Workshop: "Computer Modelling and 3D Visualization of Sewing Products"
Workshop: "Globalization of brands, digital marketing and e-commerce in the fashion industry"
Presentation of the online system of size selection for e-commerce efficiency increasing
Taras Rodtsevich, owner of www.looksize.com, an online size selection system
Presentation of ActivityFusion - the first intellectual platform for increasing business productivity, Mykhaylo Pankiv, CEO, ActivityFusion
Expert discussion: "Globalization of brands and digital marketing in the fashion industry "
Moderator: Olena Bey, BSC NewBizNet Director
- Thierry Bayle, founder of the London Fashion Business Academy & Global Fashion Management
- Elena Guzchenko, Fashion Business Consultant (USA)
- Julia Gatchenko, consultant and business coach for the development and implementation of strategies, development and promotion of brands in the fashion industry
- Ivanna Yevseyeva, practicing entrepreneur, business marketing trainer?
- Anastasia Krylova, Program Manager of the Export Promotion Office
Winners awarding of the contest of student design works for printing on fabric July 3, 2019
BUSINESS-FOCUSED NETWORKING - Create and build relationships with cross-sector peers and industry leaders, establish new useful contacts and start new projects.
NEW IDEAS AND STIMULES - Get acquainted with modern trends, hear presentations of innovative projects, new technologies and get an incentive for new business ideas and plans
Organizer: BSC NewBiznet
Partners: Epson Europe B.V Company "Seventh Heaven" Company "Lacor" Assyst GmbH Looksize
GET MONTHLY BUSINESS SUPPORT AND GUIDANCE
AS YOU SET UP AND GROW YOUR FASHION BRAND.
(Have unlimited email exchanges for sharing ideas and receiving advice)
Register here and use code INNO5 - till July 31st 2019