WINNING @ BUSINESS - WHAT IS IT?
Winning @ Business essentially has four key elements
- It helps the Owner/Senior Manager develop a set of three-year objectives for the company.
- It helps the company develop a straightforward, implementable strategy to achieve these objectives. (Not a 30 page tome that only gathers dust!!!)
- It provides a management process by which the employees can contribute to developing solutions to the problems and opportunities that exist in and for the company
- It provides, on a Continuous Improvement basis to relevant employees, the skills in management that are necessary to help build and grow the company.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
There are 3 key steps in the process:
- Meeting with the owners to establish key issues facing the company.
- Meeting with the owners to develop three-year objectives for company.
- Meeting with the owners to finalise the logistical arrangements for the programme.
The programme is divided into two parts, the Foundation Course and the Continuous Improvement Phase. The Foundation Course consists of four + full-day training days for the senior team (called the SteeringTeam) on the process. These sessions provide the basis of the process and include the following topics:
- Developing a strategy
- How to hold effective meetings
- Problem identification
- Problem solving techniques
- Chartering project teams
- Assigning responsibility and evaluating and signing off on solutions
- Personal skills such as effective listening
- Personality trait analysis
The Continuous Improvement Phase includes on-going monitoring of the implementation of the process plus a monthly training session on management skills that are relevant to the business. We offer 30 different modules on a wide variety of topics.
WHO IS IT FOR?
Companies who want to maximise the investment they have made in their staff. Companies experiencing rapid growth need help with coping with the problems associated with change. W@B is the ideal solution.
- More involved, committed and motivated staff
- Greater problem solving skills
- Improved internal communications resulting in everyone pulling in the same direction.
- Customised and measurable process
- Real problems and opportunities identified, quantified (Valued) and solved, leading to measurable and identifiable bottom line benefits
PLEASE ALSO VISIT OUR MANAGEMENT CONSULTING WORK AT RETAIL - GET YOUR STAFF TO CONTRIBUTE MORE.
GUARANTEED MORE PROFITS JUST BY HAVING A
BETTER TEAMWORK / STAFF KNOWLEGEABLE TO IDENTIFY THE REAL PROBLEM AND FIX IT / EFFICIENT MEETINGS
AND CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENTS VIA TRAINING