BRAND MANAGEMENT & DEVELOPMENT
Working with a 360° holistic approach & constant operations improvement state of mind
GFM works alongside the Business owners, the Designer, the investors and Operations Team to build a global Brand.
We bring over 25 years' experience in the business of Fashion to ensure you remain focused on the Design of your collection and we can help you on the rest.
We have the expertise, the international network, the management tools, the procedures and the growing numbers of contacts (agents, distributors, manufacturers, PR companies, Boutiques, buyers...) to ensure we built up a clear vision and goals for your business.
As operations improvement specialists, we ensure your Team and projects perform better.
Clients see us a Growth and Change Accelerator.
Brand Management services
GFM covers all the business issues a brand requires whether it is in the start up, growth or maturity phases.
We discuss, advise and implement
* the business plan including the financials and cash flow projection ( wholesale & retail )
* the management tools and processes including team training & management, recruitment (*)
* the agent and distributor search worldwide
* the training, management and motivation of agents and distributors
* the marketing plan
* the logistics and credit management procedures
* the identification, connection and conversion of trade buyers
* the USA strategy and action plan including providing back-up at trade shows & searching for agents
* the social media strategy and delivery (from 8h per month and up)
* the advice and recommendation to set up, structure or improve your logistics or credit management operations
* the consulting and management of your global sourcing needs - Partnerships with factories in Indonesia, Madagascar ... - Duty optimisation opportunities based on country of manufacturing
* the selection and management of partners ( agents, distributors, PR companies, freelance, logistics or credit management companies...)
* - We do not recruit staff however our goal is to help you have a process for recruitment: job descriptions, interview checklist...